i feel like passing it along.


I've written my thoughts about Nie Nie before, here.

Comments

team cowan said…
Isn't she just wonderful??
Vashti said…
I hadn't seen this clip before, thank you for sharing it. I also love nie nie, she is so inspiring!
*Lesli* said…
Megan-I gave you a blog award :) http://whimsicalgrl.blogspot.com/
Holly said…
((sigh)) in such a good way. :) When I look at girls like you and Nie Nie, I just think to myself, "Those girls are living, I mean REALLY living." And I want that. It is -oh-so-inspiring. This just seems like something you should know. Wonderful blog.
Anonymous said…
It made me cry...and I am still crying.
I really needed that today! I think it needed to come on a day that I felt I have enjoyed being a mom and playing with the boys more than ever...but when I needed more upliftment to become the person God wants me to become. How inspiring NieNie is. I clicked on her button once and got stuck balling my eyes out wondering where she got burnt or what happened to her. I was lost in the computer for hours feeling inspired by her and hurt for all she went through. What a strength to women she is!! Thanks for sharing this inspiring movie. I might have to do the same on my blog :)