like him.

Matt's sister Katie says that he cried about something every day of his life until he was 10. Sweet Liam is so like his daddy.
 photo _DSC1196_zps449b8011.jpg
I love watching Matt be a dad. He is hands-down the best and these kids don't even realize how good they have it with him. My goodness, he gives everything for us.
 photo _DSC1207_zps10f1a2d0.jpg
I asked Evy, "are you mama's girl?" She says, "no, daddy's." I ask "can you be mine, too?" She says yes.


Then I say, "you're my girl." And she says, pointing to herself, "no, boy."

At the dinner table today she said she was going to be a daddy someday. She wants to be just like him, and I love it.
 photo _DSC1200_zps4a424c88.jpg
I've never been so in love as in the last month or so.

If our love gets any better I might float right up to heaven.

Comments