Sunday, December 1, 2013

like him.

Matt's sister Katie says that he cried about something every day of his life until he was 10. Sweet Liam is so like his daddy.
 photo _DSC1196_zps449b8011.jpg
I love watching Matt be a dad. He is hands-down the best and these kids don't even realize how good they have it with him. My goodness, he gives everything for us.
 photo _DSC1207_zps10f1a2d0.jpg
I asked Evy, "are you mama's girl?" She says, "no, daddy's." I ask "can you be mine, too?" She says yes.


Then I say, "you're my girl." And she says, pointing to herself, "no, boy."

At the dinner table today she said she was going to be a daddy someday. She wants to be just like him, and I love it.
 photo _DSC1200_zps4a424c88.jpg
I've never been so in love as in the last month or so.

If our love gets any better I might float right up to heaven.