Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
the polished pickle
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
family
Fitz
Love
Moe
New Baby
Picture Story
siblings
Tiny Babies
October 18, 2011
a few favorites from yesterday.
I think he sort-of loves her a lot.
Comments
TheUnSoccerMom
said…
second to last picture has me swooning....
you have a beautiful family!
Teresa
said…
Oh, so sweet. I was wondering how Fitz would take to having a new baby in your home. If those darling photographs are any indiction, it looks like they may end up being very close siblings.
amychasingchildren
said…
So sweet...what a kind big brother!!
Scott and Stacia
said…
Those are so cute!! I am so curious to what you named your little sweetheart...I might have to beg you to add it to your private blog or email me :)
Comments
you have a beautiful family!