Monday, March 2, 2009

my heart took a plane to San Francisco and left me here with the kids.

Duke has been gone for over seven weeks and I'm starting to get cranky. I have stopped providing encouragement or emotional help. Lately, I have just been a whiner. 
reassuring? nope.

sympathetic? no.

understanding? heck no.

kindly? um, what does that even mean.
His leaving for an internship was a joint decision and I told myself I would be supportive.  

Well, we are wearing the T-shirts. But I don't think that quite meets the requirement.

2 comments:

Hayden's Space said...

Just think it is for the good of the family!!!! Then when he gets home go have some much needed mom time:)

Megan Marie said...

I think I'm going to get a pedicure, haha. You're right though, It's what's best right now.