This picture needs no explanation.

Comments

Laura said…
hahaha! wow... I don't even know what to say. I've been tempted to do the same thing myself but have never had the guts to. My hero!
Oh Boy!!!! He must not have gotten in too much trouble there is a big smile on his face!!!
aunt choody said…
I really like that picture. I hope that it will be blown up huge and displayed at his wedding or something.
Anonymous said…
Great picture! I like Chelsea's idea! :))
AndroidRub said…
Hi everybody!
Today I will share with you the best wallpaper in 2018. You will see pictures, experience the beautiful pictures. You can refer to and see more instructions download wallpaper for your phone.

Top 5 hottest wallpapers of 2018:
Hacker wallpaper hd
Hulk wallpaper hd
Earth wallpaper hd
black wallpaper phone
white wallpaper hd

All wallpapers are free to download. To learn more about the latest wallpapers, you can visit the homepage:https://colorwallpaper.net/