Living, by Jayne

Jayne, loved your list, so glad you sent it my way!

"As this school year rolls to an end…it makes me think, what does the summer have in store for us…THEN I ran across this blog, and it encouraged me to make a "Live List" I have thought about it the past few days, and the more I think about it, the more excited I get…so here is my LIVE LIST, and it might just grow some more in the next few weeks!!"
Photobucket

   ~Go to a park on a nice sunny day
   ~Find the PERFECT pancake recipe
   ~Take a drive on a hot night, and crank up the music!
   ~read a good book
   ~write a kind letter anonymously
   ~have a relaxing stroll on the beach
   ~plant some flowers
   ~discover somewhere new and fun locally
   ~Play hopscotch with my kids
   ~make root beer floats
   ~Go on a walk at sunset
   ~Play mini golf
   ~go out for ice cream
   ~have a picnic on the lawn
   ~make shish kabobs
   ~have a slumber party in the front room

Comments