Adventures in Photography

Sparky has been really interested in this old flash I have. It doesn't work on my camera but I use it occasionally for night shots or other lighting experiments. He loves to push the button and watch the light go off, so I thought I'd set up my camera to capture his light masterpieces.
Photobucket
We went into the darkest rooms in our house (which also happen to be the messiest) and turned off the lights. I set my camera to take a 30 second picture so that it would capture all the flashes over that time period. I think when he's a little older it will be more fun because he'll be able to understand that what he's doing with the flash translates directly into the picture.
Photobucket
I am thankful that I have been able to see ways to include my children in my passions. Although their vision for things never quite matches mine, I know that when we work together and share our loves with each other, we will feel the greatest joys in our hobbies.

Comments