Friday, August 21, 2009

To a lovely weekend!!!

Beautiful color is flooding my life! Would you like some color? Create your own, perhaps. Go here for inspiration!
Photobucket
Can't wait to sort through my latest silly-girl pictures. Our paint-war transformed us into a brilliant rainbow. It was my last shoot. Well, not my last. But my last with these particular ladies. I have a bit of sad going on.

We're moving tomorrow. I'll be back blogging soon, sending positive energy your way from the beautiful Willamette Valley! Oregon, here I come!!!

6 comments:

Stephanie and Todd said...

Megan thank you so much for the great time last night!! You are an awesome photographer and friend! I am going to miss you around here, but excited to be able to still see you in Oregon!

Lacey said...

I can't believe it's time for you to go already! It seems like it's been too fast doesn't it? Hope you don't mind taking our pictures tonight. Maybe I could babysit for an hour or so afterward and you and your hubby can go out for a treat or something.

chelsea said...

I think that you will miss Rexburg summers. We do.

Greg and Michelle said...

Good luck with the move!! You are so beautiful in this picture!!!

cara. said...

what part of oregon?!

Photography By Jo said...

I wondered if that was where you went! I have been there. We live pretty close to it. I saw it and though PERFECT! but since it was a shooting range I didn't think they would let me take pictures! It's good to know that they will! :) Thanks!