bird seed wishes.

Today we made these treats with some delightful friends.
Jayne Ann (who I met years ago but have gotten to know better through blogging) and her two, adorable critters.
We made delicious candy.
And wished on falling bird-seeds.
Among my favorite wishes they made:
*I wish I was a huge ninja.
*I wish I didn't have to do school, except for arts-and-crafts time.
*I wish I could have the little boys over to play again.
*I wish my parakeets would have babies.
Lovely children. Splendid conversation. What a marvelous day we've had.

Comments

April said…
Yummy.
Nutterbuters, cream cheese and chocolate! I'll have to give this recipe a try.
By the way how is it that you look SO great after just giving birth a few months ago?! I can't waite to have this baby and get my body back...it'll take me a little longer than you though, sigh!
Megan Marie said…
I think I lose a lot of weight nursing, for some reason. Plus my husband was gone for 4 months right before I had the baby so I was constantly chasing a couple of crazy boys, and didn't get much of a chance to gain any extra weight.

BUT now that I keep making treats like these, and my husband and I are addicted to the show "lost" (having only just started watching the first season of six) I'm beginning to get a little soft.

It's just so nice being able to run and jump and play, even if I'm not as skinny as I'd like.
We had a blast!! And now, we have a ton of birds outside, they are loving ALL that birdseed!!!