All the world's a stage.

Duke laughed.
When I walked out of my room wearing a baret hat, black stretch pants, and leather ankle-boots, conveying a persona somewhere between a Veronian page-boy and avid art-enthusiast, he just laughed and kissed my powdered cheek.

Then we set off to see our dear Marissa star as Alice in a lovely rendition of Alice's Adventures Underground.
You can believe we went bearing gifts.
Now, tell me I'm not the only person who feels completely inclined to dress the part.

For example; I delight to wear the whole sporting getup when we go for a bike-ride.

Because, you see, this is not a dress-rehearsal. This is my life. And darn-it, I want the whole experience.
That other guy in the audience wearing a baret (and a very well groomed, pointy goutee) must have felt quite as seriously about perfecting his theater experience as I.
For me, the world really is a stage.
And life is one perpetual chance to play whatever parts I'd like.

Huzzah for a husband who isn't embarrassed to be seen with me.

Comments

prettybaby said…
you're wonderful... ! :)
Jessica Jackson said…
I love your style! And btw, love the new colour de la cheveux.
Christy said…
You're perfectly precious! ...And your hubby's one lucky guy to have such a daring, fun, stylish wife!

Cuties, the both of you!