How could you not...

...jump at the chance to dance in a sudden, heavy downpour.
...or giggle to yourself when you find, in a bag of hand-me-downs for your little boy, a shirt that reads, "my mom is hot."

"Your 'once upon a time' is now... And the day will come when you turn the final pages of your own glorious story; there you will read and experience the fulfillment of those blessed and wonderful words: 'And they lived happily ever after.'" -Dieter F. Uchtdorf (From his recent address entitled Your Happily Ever After.)

Comments

Cole Franke said…
My son has that shirt. great pictures. I miss rain.
Rach said…
um, i need buddies shirt.
team cowan said…
I just read that talk yesterday. I loved it. And that shirt is awesome. Jealous.
Mrs. Blimes said…
LOL someone gave my baby boy the same shirt!
emily said…
i LOVE that shirt. and playing in the rain.
Dulapul cu vise said…
It's been raining here for 2 weeks straight, but not the kind of rain one would like to dance in, but the cold, sad, neverending kind. It's great to see someone getting to have nice, warm, heavy rain to dance in :) Have fun!
Ps: the t-shirt is so cute :)
Oleg Kalachov said…
nice photo of rain :)
How fun!! I love the quotes you keep leaving on your blog! I keep writing them down in my quote book- you are so wonderful!!
Abby said…
I stumbled upon your blog, through a friend of a friend of a frien... well you know how that happens. Either way, the top picture of this post takes my breath away. So ... wonderfully, beautiful ... and so much Joy in God's creation.
You are inspiring... Thank you.
Blessings,
Abby.