playing for keeps.

You still flex your muscles when I touch your arm.
You make a pass at me any time the kids aren't looking.
You open doors for me with chivalrous glee.
You make an exhibition of your mad skills when you think I might be watching.
Love, you'll keep us like newly-weds forever.

Returning the favor.

I keep my hair long for you.
I swing my hips when you're walking behind me.
I kiss your ears to try and break your concentration when you're doing something important.
I sprint through the house to greet you when you come home.

Let's change but not change. Deal?

Comments

MaryPosa said…
This is excellent. It's so very nice to notice those little things (something I should really be more aware of) and make sure I'm doing those little things in return.

You are delightful!
hi, hi! A great deal!
You are such a beautiful couple!
Jessica said…
this is so sweet :)
emily said…
this makes me really happy. i get so nervous that our honeymoon will be over once we have kids.
thanks.
I love, love, love this post. So romantic!
Brittany said…
cute! you say how we all feel so well!
Brooke said…
Just wanted you to know that I love reading your blog & what you stand for. I have even mentioned you on my blog so others can be inspired also!
Thanks for your honesty!

http://joysandpetpeeves.blogspot.com/
Rach said…
Loooove the new header! Did I notice some pipe cleaner glasses?:)
Anonymous said…
Its my chief all together to fill someone in on on this forum,just wannat pushy some friends here.if its not allowed to transmit on this panel,amuse erase this thread.Nice to adjoin you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]