Friday, December 17, 2010

beginning to look a lot like.....?

Saint Patrick's day?

Rain? (Tut, tut.)

Spring?

There it is! Oh, wait. It's just a reflection in a puddle. Not a real snowflake.

Although we get overcast, even-foggy, wet holidays in the Willamette valley, the inside of my our house is beginning to look a lot like.... No, it's just a big mess.

Without giving too much away, here are some peeks on the homespun gift-magic...

Yay for gift-making, which for me, is exactly what Christmas time looks like.

(PS I love that we can pull on some boots and wear our PJs outside. Snow; who needs it?)

2 comments:

Trina said...

gasp, your homemade gifts are going to be SUPER cute! I'm fiercely jealous of your nice weather. We have bad cabin fever out here. :( big ol' sad face.

She Loves To Make said...

I love that you do homemade gifts! Where I'm at it's sunny and only coat weather occasionally these days...my house is a big mess too! I can't believe it's already the week of Christmas! I have to keep reminding myself since I'm from Utah where it is snowing two months beforehand.