a lovely visit.

I'm so glad I married a man who loves and respects his mother.

And his step-father.

And his sister.

Because it makes him all the better husband. And because these three, little boys will likely tread his footsteps.

I'm patiently awaiting the season for them to find their own loves and create their own lives, with confidence that I will always have a place in their hearts, and an excitement to welcome daughters into mine.

Hooray for loving family and the marvelous visits that sustain us through the other times of great distance.

Comments

Brieanna said…
I got tears in my eyes when I saw the picture of Matt with his mom. The look on his face is so precious, the hug so sincere, I love it. So sweet, Megan you have caused the sentimental waterworks to begin. The boys are so lucky to have such a wonderful family who love them so much. They also have a wonderful mother who takes the time to get to know who they really are. You are a definite role-model, I find myself constantly learning new things about what it means to be a wife and mother from you.
I got tears in my eyes when the I saw teh LAST picture. That's such a sweet photo. It's a wonderful thing that your boys have such an awesome daddy to look up. : )