baby face.

My, how we are loving our baby girl.

People keep asking me if I've noticed anything different between her and the boys yet. No, not really. Except when she gets mad, she gets MAD. Like if I'm nursing her and I stop to burp her before she's had her fill, she absolutely flips. Or if I bend her finger slightly-crooked as I try to get her tiny hand in a sleeve, it's the end of the world. But I bet there are many sensitive boys and a large sampling of rough-and-tumble baby girls out there, too.

Here she is, mad that we didn't immediately free her from her car-cage when we walked through the door...

Generally though, she is the sweetest baby you'll ever see. She sleeps through most night, lets the boys smother her with affectionate (slimy) kisses, and takes in the world with wide-eyed-wonder. When she's not sleeping (20+ hours a day), she is usually contently eating. When she's neither sleeping nor eating, she wants us to stand her up. She holds her head high and works her muscles, like she plans to be the first jazzersizing baby.

And she sticks her tongue out...

We fit the stereotype of doting parents perfectly, don't you think?

I'm pretty sure her fist steps will happen on water. (Since she's perfect, you know. Get it?)

Comments

Natalie said…
Hmmmmmm, she sounds like a girl indeed! Just wait till she gets her girly shrill scream. She is such a pretty little baby!
joolee said…
oh my, she is so sweet. even if she does get her fuss on now and then - girls can turn it on and off so quickly, it's CRAZY. i'd much rather have boys who are just loud and crazy ALL the time; at least i'd know what to expect! geez...

so glad you like the gifts! (even if the postman was a tad creepy...guess he was excited too? hm.) it took so long because i had to wait for the booties to come in. they are the absolute BEST baby shoes, but i might be slightly biased since PujBaby is a family member's creation. :) enjoy. and yes, your baby girl IS perfect.