I've got everything that I need right in front of me.

I'm pretty excited for the new muppet movie.

Mostly because of what I've heard of the music. Duke and I couldn't resist learning this one together...


The song is too new, so there aren't any chords posted online or anything. We spent a couple of hours trying to learn the song by watching tiny clip fragments that have been released. Time well spent, since we were working together, growing closer, and laughing a lot. We're pretty proud of ourselves.

I love singing with him. I love having him by my side. I love being so in love.


PS-Bret McKenzie of Flight of the Conchords supervised the music for the muppet film. Huzzah.

In the case that someone wants to sing along with their sweetheart, I'll post what we came up with for chords. No promises on accuracy. Enjoy, you lovers everywhere.


(Click the picture to enlarge)

Comments

First, I just want to say that you two are SUPER cute, and that is so cool that y'all can do that together. Second, GREAT JOB on the song! I really like that! I definitely have to see the new muppet movie now.
Teresa said…
Adorable! Love it! Love you!
Rachel and Todd said…
Haha, nice song!

Your family is 100% adorable. Endearing. Darling. Funny! I like you guys.

Also, what a pleasant surprise it was to see Jemayla on your blog!! She was a little friend of mine in my ward growing up (Provo, UT) and I think she moved away around 3rd grade. I don't even remember where she went off to, but maybe to your neck of the woods. Small world.
Unknown said…
So stinkin cute! Everyone should have a love like this♥
xoJenny
You two are so fun! I love it!! Thanks for sharing!