Savor this.

Our life is mostly in boxes.

Our toys are mostly packed.

Our clothes are mostly bagged in the garage.

Here's an understatement; we're excited to move!

We will sorely miss our cozy, little home here. But the new house is its brother, really. Just slightly bigger, but mostly the same. Still cozy. Perfect for us.

The boys didn't want to move at first. (What little kid ever really wants to move?) Then we showed them the doughnut store down the street from our new place.

Through Friday I'm planning to savor this last bite of "now." I'm recording every tiny moment.

Along those lines, Duke and I watched this video the other night, both trying not to cry towards the end. Then afterward we fought over the honor of holding the baby in the middle of the night. (Usually we'd be calling "not it.")

Thank you, Rach, for sharing.

Once we might have laughed at the cheesy music and room full of tender-moms. Having kids has turned us into blubbering... parents.

And don't we love it.

Comments

Dulapul cu vise said…
It's been 2 months since I moved out from home. I think I'm going to call my mom...