if you take me to the snowy mountain i'll tell you all my secrets.

"what did you learn in dance class today?"

"it's a secret. but if you take me to the snowy mountain i'll tell you all my secrets."

"what do you want to be when you grow up?"

"it's a secret. but if you take me to the snowy mountain i'll tell you all my secrets."

"why did you throw all of your toys down the stairwell again?"

"what can i do to help you make better choices?"

"it's a secret."
"it's a secret."

"but if you take me to the snowy mountain i'll tell you all my secrets."

"here we are at the snowy mountain. now will you tell me all your secrets?"

"well, in dance class i learned about sprinkle-fingers. and i forgot all the rest."

thanks, aunt choody for the snowy mountain holiday.

in return i'll tell you some of my secrets.

sometimes i wish we could go back in time together and heart-attack houses. you make me think of ruth in the scriptures. and i wish i could cook like you.

ps- maybe someday a grown-up will take a picture for us.

Comments

Breanne said…
Truth spoken here! Create a wonderfully fun atmosphere and their world will open up to us. Beautiful!