two stories about our son as a cat.

Once upon a time there was boy who had a cat.

This cat had eaten a worm that had been concealing a fish hook. The hook lodged in his cheek. The cat became highly defensive and was obviously in pain.

 The boy's father knew that the cat needed help. The boy and a friend held the cat as the father pulled the hook from its mouth. The cat fought tooth and nail and ran far away, very upset, the moment the hook was out.

A few days later the cat came back and could never again be parted from its savior, the boy's father.
 photo _DSC6986_zps5429c268.jpg
Even a cat can understand that kind of love.

My dad was the boy in that story and I am so thankful that he shared his experience with me.
 photo _DSC6991_zpsd3506ae9.jpg
Once upon a time I asked Ossi to diagnose this stuffed cat at the play-pet-hospital. Ossi looked him over and told me there was nothing to be done. He said that a long time ago the cat had been bitten by a poisonous snake and that he would die.

I asked him if there was any medicine for the cat. He asked me, "wouldn't it be easier to just get a new cat?"

I told him I would never give up on my cat until I found a way to help him. Ossi looked up at me and smiled a big, happy smile. It was a good moment.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Link exchange is nothing else but it is only placing the other person's webpage link on your page at proper place and other person will also do same for you.

Also visit my web blog - Best Wrinkle Cream