she has ammunition.

i took a picture when i said goodbye. i wanted to remember their faces while i was away.
 photo TP1 67 of 131_zpshjjpqpxl.jpg
little sweeties. the innocent babes had no idea they were looking at a threat to national safety.
 photo TP1 69 of 131_zpsvy6wojdg.jpg
actually, none of us had any idea. i wasn't actually a criminal until i passed through security.
 photo TP1 68 of 131_zps1s3tseba.jpg
just ahead of me was a youthful male with a punk-rock attitude. the poor kid had worn a plastic belt that looked like a full bullet holster. i thought it was an unfortunate choice as the security hassled him, fellow passengers staring.  photo TP1 70 of 131_zpsa0lqxjyb.jpg
reality checked me as my bag passed the x-ray and a women guard stated matter-of-factly, "she has ammunition."
 photo TP1 71 of 131_zpsgqtoixqr.jpg
i'd been carrying my mom's bag, which was actually my dad's bag. there were 100 rounds in a side pocket, yikes.
 photo TP1 72 of 131_zpsmqtmt876.jpg
after an extended stay in security and a hot chocolate to calm my cold-sweats we could say, "no harm done." my dad might disagree since we turned his ammunition in to the police (who totally came).
 photo TP1 73 of 131_zpsnlhmfyob.jpg
totally worth the trouble to have the girl trip.
 photo TP1 74 of 131_zpsrogtbft7.jpg
i take comfort in knowing that when i'm gone my lovies get to do all the things they like and i don't. like eat artichokes.
 photo TP1 55 of 131_zps1kwcaxxg.jpg
ew.
 photo TP1 56 of 131_zpsbgtd4yz0.jpg

Comments