my story.

"you should be writing from life, from the depths of your soul."
 photo bloggg 35 of 91_zpssybbyfgg.jpg
i've been watching "little women" almost every day (ill evy insists).
 photo bloggg 36 of 91_zpswk5kazzf.jpg
makes me cry. makes me smile so big. makes me miss tamsin. makes me giddy about my husband.
 photo bloggg 37 of 91_zpsbc5kwa3g.jpg
matt had never seen it until this month. he says i'm meg and jo mixed together. i see the personality blends in my own four darlings. evy's favorite is beth ("before she dies," she wanted me to clarify).
 photo bloggg 38 of 91_zpsqmxhhjnq.jpg
their story reminds me that i'm living my own plot.

i feel as if the sad parts and the hard parts are building the meaning and heightening the connections. the happy and funny moments keep us afloat. all of it is beautiful, all of it is so real.
 photo bloggg 39 of 91_zpsk4yob3ru.jpg
could i keep a blog about anything else? could i write anything more true?

my family is my life, the depth of my soul.

my story.

Comments