christmas music.

From the tiny crowds of dancers huddled in corners around the studio, I hear bits of nutcracker music. The most common music I've heard is from the snow scene, with excited ballet IV dancers anxious for their first stage performance wearing their point-shoes.
 photo jan2small 7 of 21_zpsgsqhbh13.jpg
One enthusiastic dancer came skipping out of the dressing room to her mom saying, it's almost Christmas!
 photo jan2small 8 of 21_zpsrnscmhmk.jpg
We both laughed and teased her that October hasn't even arrived, but I was secretly letting the same sentiment build inside.
 photo jan2small 9 of 21_zpsstqpado3.jpg
Later that day the boys were asking me about the Beatles and if they had any more modern songs. I was only too anxious to play Paul McCartney's Wonderful Christmas Time for them.
 photo jan2small 10 of 21_zpslgvydiqb.jpg photo jan2small 11 of 21_zpsivyqgiay.jpg photo jan2small 12 of 21_zpsuahxbaa6.jpg
My poor dusty camera. It gets used heavily for family photo and senior picture shoots, but it's a little starved for the joys of day-to-day.
 photo jan2small 13 of 21_zpsiu2wlyah.jpg photo jan2small 14 of 21_zpskbo5z8dj.jpg photo jan2small 15 of 21_zpskshwijdz.jpg Hopefully I can catch up posting a few old shots and move along with the ghost of the present.

Comments