sustaining daydreams

I asked Duke where he would like to be right now and he gave me two sustaining daydreams for my collection:
1. We're on a Hawaiian beach at sunset, after having played and surfed all day, and we are exhausted but kissing like crazy. And he said he wouldn't even object to getting sand all over. That's a big deal since he hates being sandy slightly more than having over-lotioned-hands and only slightly less than being covered in glitter (which he refers to as "the herpes of craft supplies").

2. We are snuggling on a sofa with our three boys, watching waves from a beach-house window on the Oregon cost. And we have hot chocolate. Heaven.

In both the fantasies I am no longer pregnant (hallelujah).

Five more dreams that make me so happy I could pop:
2. Saturday morning dog-piles with daddy home.
3. A new, classy wardrobe.
4. Compiling a new "live list" that includes some of the things we never did.
5. Taking the boys to Salem's Konditorei and splurging on a favorite piece of cake for each of us.

Ooooo, you should share a quick daydream that gets you through the day! I would love that!

Comments

Unknown said…
that's one of my favorite places to get desert.
miniaturemissy said…
That cottage is spectacular...!! Especially that brilliant bed!!
mmmm going back to Santa Monica with Scott and being warmed from the sun and towel after just being in the water.

I also day dream all the time of my dog Cabo. I miss him so much! Stinky apartments won't let me have him!
Great post! I bet you are super excited for Thanksgiving!!!
Great pictures. I am glad to stumble upon your blog.
Rachel said…
A daydream that I get caught up in all the time is holding my future little baby and singing to Him/Her (it changes all the time) "Baby Mine" from Dumbo. It helps me remember that all that I'm doing right now is in preparation for that precious moment. Thanks for letting me think about and share that.
Anonymous said…
It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding
your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new
updates and will share this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!
Also visit my page ; hardcore sex
Anonymous said…
What's up, I log on to your blog regularly. Your humoristic style is witty, keep up the good work!

my blog :: www.jnmassage.info