jump on a trampoline.

What a weekend, no? Does anybody else have so many pictures that they can't possibly post them all?

I've decided to start small, posting an activity we completed from our live list.
Trampolines are one of those enchanting enticements for me. I guess because my mom became an orthopedic nurse, and subsequently voided our backyard of trampolines, due to the horrific things she'd seen at work.

I think they might be slightly less magical when they're available for use any time. Sort of like exercise equipment.

I hope the things you found to do this past weekend were equally bewitching. And I simply can't wait to blog hop and see all the joy in photos.

Comments

I can't remember the last time I jumped on a trampoline! My mom said they weren't allowed in our backyard too--but, when I moved out they got one. How unfair is that?
BAWC said…
can i just tell you that i love your personality and your love for motherhood. thanks for inspiring me every day!!!
BAWC said…
I just wanted to thank you for inspiring me to be a better person. I love your personality and love for motherhood, I'm a wanna-be you!!

April
Megan Marie said…
BAWC, thanks for the sweet comments! Glad I can uplift you!

Megan, so sad about the trampoline, no? I wouldn't be surprised if my parents got one for grandkids. Jipped!