Extra Ordinary.

Sometimes I want nothing to do with the "regular" and "normal" things of daily life.

So we do something "irregular" and "abnormal."

Like this...

From a bike, old stroller, mattress, foam noodles, rope, wire, zip-ties, a barrel, nuts and bolts...

And from nearly seven hours of tinkering...

We get unshowered, stinky, very happy people who received an irregular schooling.

And can now push around a silly car.

Now today I should probably clean the house.

Or do one of the other many things on our live list.

How will I ever get anything done with the adventure initiative running wild in me this summer???

Comments

katrina hayes said…
wow, i am so impressed. I seriously never would dream that up. I love your imagination.
Shells said…
What a fun idea! My little girl is sitting here pointing at the pics and grinning :)
Crystal said…
love! i can't even get the clothes line installed in my kitchen this morning without wanting to pull my hair out! : p very impressed.
joolee said…
your boys have the COOLEST mom. EVER.
prettybaby said…
how in the world did you think that up? & seven hours of tinkering? wow. after 20 minutes i'd be like "welp, we tried!" and then probably just roll down a hill in the barrel. xx